Monday, 18 March 2013

Insufficient activity

Hello sweet flowers,
Today it is Monday and per usual Monday includes school. Lately school has not been a drag like I find it sometimes tend to be, since I have many lovely friends to be around. Either way, I will soon have a break from school due to Easter holiday. After Easter a few great things will happen as well. I am going on a trip to Sweden and Estonia with my school choir to participate in an event with choirs from Iceland, Denmark and Estonia. I hope it will be as grand as I imagine. Right after returning from Estonia, I am leaving for Florence, Italy with my dear classmates and two of our sweet teachers.I have neither been to Estonia nor Italy before so it is possible to see an aura of excitement vibrating around my being! 
These travels will for sure lead to many great memories and adventures. If only I had a more efficient camera I would shoot some photographs for you sweet flowers, but I am sure I will figure something out.

After school I tried my best to get some drawing done. I do not feel very motivated to draw lately, but in order to improve my skills practice is necessary! Besides this, my day has been quite uneventful.

I hope you are all having a lovely day, night etc. Here, it is already thirty-four minutes past 9 in the evening.

Love, Florina.

No comments:

Post a Comment